Sunday, April 20, 2008

O my shadow!

In the realm of my senses
I search, I search my dark shadow.
O my shadow ! where are you..?
I know I lost you in this white darkness , yes this white darkness this darkness
Of emotionless white lights ,the light where my body was blinded and my shadow lost.
My body blames the white darkness for taking away its one and only companion
Which was bound to it by root.
But my soul knows the white darkness was the choice my desire made knowing it will blind my body and entrap my soul.
Did my senses knew that my desires made a choice which would put my soul in a dungeon full of white darkness guarded by bonds my desires have signed , thus ensuring
My entrapment for a long long time.
Why my desire denied my soul to have a glimpse of sunlight why it decided that tic-tock
Of the clock on that damp wall will decide when night comes and day goes , not the sun and the moon. My intentions are on a cross road whether to trust my desires again or not, though it knows existence of my desires are required for substantiating that I am a mortal ,but the sacrifice my body my soul and off course my shadow made was it worth

No comments: